A good day!

A good day!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just another day...

It's a hot one today folks...

The humidity is horrendous and it just amazes me how my husband can roof in such weather. He is a strong man and I admire his work ethic.

I'm going to run to some thrift shops today and hope I find something. :) Getting ready to put a pot roast in the crock pot for supper tonight. Then later on I may make some gummy bears for Hunter.

I have a lot to do today, but this heat is just zapping my motivation...or it's the visit I just had with my mom...hard telling.

Lord, give me the strength to endure the things in life that hurt. Help me to find Your thumbprint in everything...

1 comment:

  1. When we drove west we escaped a large stretch of humid hot days, now that we are back home I quickly melt into a broasted blob because of it! The garden loves it though and it will make for a great tomato season - right? Hope you found a good deal while shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email


I'm a sucker for wildflowers!
"There is no place like a farm for raising children, where they can have in such abundance the fresh air and sunshine, with pure living water, good wholesome food and a happy outdoor life" -Laura Ingalls Wilder