A good day!

A good day!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Home sweet home...

It's good to be back home. I slept in my own bed last night and it was wonderful! :) I enjoyed the vacation, but didn't enjoy the big city. Not much of a city person. The captain and I feel like we need a vacation from our vacation. ;) Hunter enjoyed the buildings and seeing the arch, but didn't enjoy the traffic.

It is really hot here again this week and I am concerned for my husband and his coworkers. As roofers they are more susceptible to heat exhaustion. I know they will take lots of breaks. Just praying they all have wisdom on these hot days. I'm trying to get back into the groove of daily life. I need to go to the grocery store today and get some laundry done. Sometime this week I'd like to get my schedule set for homeschooling. I went over the curriculum the other day and think Hunter will enjoy learning different things this year.

I'll be ending each post with a way a wife can glorify her husband. Here's one for today....Talk about him in a positive light. Do not slander him at all, even if what you are saying is true.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! It is terribly hot in our area too and the local news just did a story on construction workers and roofers and how they really have to keep an eye on each other in this heat. I am happy to know your husband has our Lord watching over him also! I am looking forward to reading the wife/husband note at the ending of each of your posts. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email


I'm a sucker for wildflowers!
"There is no place like a farm for raising children, where they can have in such abundance the fresh air and sunshine, with pure living water, good wholesome food and a happy outdoor life" -Laura Ingalls Wilder