As a person with Celiac Disease I was excited about this giveaway. :) General Mills has generously offered this giveaway through MyBlogSpark! As you can see it contains lots of great products.
- Betty Crocker® Gluten-Free Brownie Mix
- Betty Crocker® Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix
- Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy Chocolate Frosting
- Honey Nut Chex® Cereal
- Bisquick® Gluten Free Original Pancake and Baking Mix
- Betty Crocker® Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack - Fruit Roll-Ups®, Fruit Gushers®, Fruit by the Foot®
- Peanut Butter Cookie Lärabar® Snack Bar
- Betty Crocker® Potato Buds® Mashed Potatoes
- Betty Crocker® Red Serving Spoon
I have used all the products above except for the potato buds. My husband doesn't prefer a boxed potato. But, all the other products are very good. The brownies are one of the best boxed brownie mixes I have used, gluten free or otherwise. Nice chocolaty goodness. :) The cake is nice also. It is moist and tasty! I highly recommend both products.
Some Facts About Gluten:
Gluten is a protein naturally found in certain grains such as wheat, rye, barley and some oats. It can be hidden in things like broth, soy sauce, imitation crab, marinades, and even envelopes (the part you lick)
Who Should Avoid Gluten?
About 3 million Americans suffer from a serious medical condition called Celiac Disease. For someone with this disease, eating gluten-containing foods cause damage to the lining of the small intestine. This damage makes it very difficult for the body to absorb nutrients from foods. Over time this damage can lead to malnourishment and possibly other complications. Some people avoid gluten due to a sensitivity to it while others make a personal choice to avoid it. You can find hundreds of gluten free products from General Mills at liveglutenfreely.com
To enter for this giveaway all you need to do is leave me a comment telling me your favorite gluten free recipe or a product that you would like to see available gluten free.
I will draw a winner on November 12th! Good luck!