A good day!

A good day!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Falling, but not staying down...

I have been working on having a meek and quiet spirit. I feel like I am failing some.  I feel like I can't get it right.  I try.  I do. But, when it comes down to an opportunity to practice it, I fail more times than I succeed.  I will say that I am aware of such and I am thankful for that because now I can try harder when the next opportunity comes.
I just feel like I have anger or sadness brewing inside me.  I think it's probably from a lot of stress that has occurred already this year.  I was hurt by my mom when she said bye to our relationship and that it was my loss, finances are a bit tight right now, feeling out of sorts with how well I'm doing at being a good wife, etc.  I feel like satan has been whispering so much evil in my ear and it's driving me crazy!

I know, I know.  I need to give all that stress over to Him.  I do, but then I pick it up again. ;)  The blessing of this blog is that I can write it out and that helps me give it over and not pick it back up.  I can get it out of my system so to speak.  I have prayed about this and I may have fallen, but I will get back up.  I know God takes our hand and helps us back up.  I know not every day is sunshine and rainbows. I know we all have times like this where it seems to be a bit more cloudy.  But, shucks, I was enjoying the sunshine very much.

I desire to be a woman of purity, humility, meekness, gentleness, and joy.  Trying desperately to not let satan steal those things from me.  Praying for peace in the valley...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by.
    My Momma said there would be days like this. It too ~shall pass.
    Don't let the enemy rob you of your joy today.
    Have a good and Godly day~Friend!
    Carrie~

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email


I'm a sucker for wildflowers!
"There is no place like a farm for raising children, where they can have in such abundance the fresh air and sunshine, with pure living water, good wholesome food and a happy outdoor life" -Laura Ingalls Wilder