The picture is not the greatest, but it was delicious! It is naturally gluten free and tastes even better the next day...give it a try. :)
- 3 whole Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Bite Sized Chunks (I used chicken tenders cut up)
- ½ whole Large Onion Chopped Fine
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1-½ cup Chicken Broth
- 1 can (14 Oz. Can) Unsweetened Coconut Milk, Full Fat
- 2 teaspoons Curry Powder (you could use more, it needed a least another tsp)
- 1 whole Jalapeno, Seeded And Minced (I omitted this)
- 1 whole Small Green Bell Pepper, Sliced Thin (use whatever bell pepper you have, I used yellow)
- ½ cups Chopped Fresh Cilantro Plus Extra For Garnish
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice (I only used one)
- Salt And Pepper
- Cooked rice
I peeked ahead at the weather for next week because I really need to clean out our chicken coop...and can you believe it said it is supposed to be in the 40's and 50's! I got a little giddy inside! AND it looked like it is supposed to be SUNNY. :) Now, I know this is central Illinois, so the weather changes more than someone's mind, but I can hope it will really happen. :)
Making yogurt today and doing some cleaning. Praising God for feeling pretty good so far this week. I was able to retry the last inhaler I tried and it seems that I was allergic to the other two and it made it seem I was allergic to this one, too. So being able to breathe is a wonderful thing. :) I also started an herb for my Myasthenia Gravis that is almost exactly like the Mestinon I took, but is natural. So far so good. ;) So as of now, the only conventional medicine I take is my inhaler. Everything else is natural. :) I like that.
Hope you all have a great day today and may God bless you...