A good day!

A good day!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hard times...

I miss my dad...the one that was killed 5 yrs ago this year and the one who wanted to be one and can't.  I held a seminar today about the benefits of herbs and how to prevent colds and flu naturally.  It would have been nice to talk to him about it and how I was nervous at first, but then the excitement came and I was able to articulate what my passion was.  I know this is how it is, I had no control over my dad being killed and losing the great relationship of the other (neither one of our choice--long story), but gosh it's hard.  Some days I just get to thinkin' about him more. 

I miss him...period.  Neither one are forgotten...

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to lose the ones we love,no matter the reason. But hopefully someday you will be with them again. Blessings jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my dad too because we loved each other like family and I was alone with him when he died and that part of life ended for me then and there. It will be 3 years in June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's rough isn't it? I'm sorry about your dad. I am praying that I will again be reunited in heaven to those that have been taken.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email


I'm a sucker for wildflowers!
"There is no place like a farm for raising children, where they can have in such abundance the fresh air and sunshine, with pure living water, good wholesome food and a happy outdoor life" -Laura Ingalls Wilder