A good day!

A good day!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Eye doctor...

Got my eye tests done and got my results. He said he has never seen anyone with the amount of damage I have and still have my peripheral vision. He also said I have the most cupping of my disc that he has ever seen in his career. He said I was very unique. ;) No change with the damage! :) I am thanking God. :) I have to be checked every year to watch if there is progression.
Unfortunately, I have yet another migraine today...it hurts soooo bad. :(  Nothing helps.  Praying it doesn't stay for 3 days like the last one....
Sorry for the short post...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you are having so many problems,I hope you are feeling better soon. Blessings jane

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email


I'm a sucker for wildflowers!
"There is no place like a farm for raising children, where they can have in such abundance the fresh air and sunshine, with pure living water, good wholesome food and a happy outdoor life" -Laura Ingalls Wilder