A good day!

A good day!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmastime at the Wiseley Family Homestead...

These are just the beginning...I hope to post more when we get more decorating done. Was just too pooped out to keep going. :)


One of the oldest ornaments on the tree (upper right) It's about 36 years old. ;)



My 14 yr old son is getting so big!

The first ornament my husband and I got when we were first married in 96 :)

I will be doing my Christmas baking next week. :) I look forward to making more good memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email


I'm a sucker for wildflowers!
"There is no place like a farm for raising children, where they can have in such abundance the fresh air and sunshine, with pure living water, good wholesome food and a happy outdoor life" -Laura Ingalls Wilder