A good day!

A good day!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My other blog for you grain free/gluten free folks. :)

I started another blog called The Grain Free Homestead focusing solely on being grain free/gluten free. I have been gluten free for a while now (yrs) but needed to go a bit farther for the healing of my intestines. So I have gone grain free. That means no rice, beans, oats, peanuts, corn, etc, but doesn't mean loss of good food. :) I have lots of recipes over there that have all been filed past my family with their taste of approval. Everything is natural and made from scratch. Go check it out!


thegrainfreehomestead


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email


I'm a sucker for wildflowers!
"There is no place like a farm for raising children, where they can have in such abundance the fresh air and sunshine, with pure living water, good wholesome food and a happy outdoor life" -Laura Ingalls Wilder