A good day!

A good day!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Update to an update

Heading back to the doctor today. The bone morrow edema is not better, in fact it's worse. It hurts so much that with each step I feel I may "toss my cookies". :(  The pain medicine is giving me terrible stomach pain and the steroids did nothing this time. Darn.  I will update this post when I get home later. Prayers appreciated.


*Just returned from the doctor about the recurring bone marrow edema. I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon in a few weeks to discuss exploritory surgery to try and find the reason for the bone marrow edema since there is no injury or tear. Just happens spontaneously. Until then I have to be on crutches and take vicodin for the excruciating pain that comes with bones swelling. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are doing better soon, will be sending up prayers for you and your family.

    Blessings Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not any better today. :( Appreciate the prayers.

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email


I'm a sucker for wildflowers!
"There is no place like a farm for raising children, where they can have in such abundance the fresh air and sunshine, with pure living water, good wholesome food and a happy outdoor life" -Laura Ingalls Wilder