A good day!

A good day!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Doc appt update

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. She said she would look over my research and give me an answer the middle of next week...here's still hoping. In the meantime, I haven't been able to take any of my pain meds because if she prescribes this I need to have stopped taking the narcotic pain med 2 weeks prior. So I am in just a lot of pain...If she says no, then obviously I will start taking my pain meds regularly. Either way, next week sometime, my pain will either be less or starting to be. Hoping...

Continue to pray...


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email


I'm a sucker for wildflowers!
"There is no place like a farm for raising children, where they can have in such abundance the fresh air and sunshine, with pure living water, good wholesome food and a happy outdoor life" -Laura Ingalls Wilder