A good day!

A good day!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lovely days...and a conviction

The days so far this week have been so nice. :) I am loving this mild weather. A lot less humidity! :) I have been able to weed the garden with ease. 

I am going to make those grain free thin mints today that I posted yesterday. Yum! My husband will be excited as he loved the regular Girl Scout thin mints and these are so much better for you. :)

I came across a blog post today that was quite convicting. I encourage you to read it here. Tell me what you think...

As a result, I will be making changes with my time. You all won't notice, but my family will. :)





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. So glad that you have been feeling better.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading over the link.. It's always good to change for the better =)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email


I'm a sucker for wildflowers!
"There is no place like a farm for raising children, where they can have in such abundance the fresh air and sunshine, with pure living water, good wholesome food and a happy outdoor life" -Laura Ingalls Wilder