A good day!

A good day!

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Redneck Walkway

The path from the house to the chicken coop can get very swampy and muddy when the weather gets wetter. It gets really messy. I finally decided I was tired of it. We had some old pallets laying around that weren't being used for anything else yet, so I decided to make a walkway.

We had some ruts from a bobcat we filled in with useless dirt (bagged dirt I bought thinking I would use it for plants...terrible stuff) Anyway, I then just laid out the pallets and wahlah...a redneck walkway. 😁

Before...


After...



It'll do for now...





Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email


I'm a sucker for wildflowers!
"There is no place like a farm for raising children, where they can have in such abundance the fresh air and sunshine, with pure living water, good wholesome food and a happy outdoor life" -Laura Ingalls Wilder